Calico-kube-controller and calico-node failed to start

Hi, I am new to Kubernetes and Calico; I just installed K8s on a single node, and used Calico for networking. It is a simple setup. I noted that calico-kube-controllers and calico-node are always in CrashLoopBackoff , and any deployed pods are in “containerCreating” status.
Events:
Type Reason Age From Message

Normal Pulled 90m (x34 over 4h5m) kubelet Container image “docker.io/calico/kube-controllers:v3.22.1” already present on machine
Warning BackOff 35m (x957 over 4h4m) kubelet Back-off restarting failed container
Normal SandboxChanged 30m kubelet Pod sandbox changed, it will be killed and re-created.
Warning Failed 30m (x6 over 30m) kubelet Error: services have not yet been read at least once, cannot construct envvars
Normal Pulled 30m (x7 over 30m) kubelet Container image “docker.io/calico/kube-controllers:v3.22.1” already present on machine
Normal Created 30m kubelet Created container calico-kube-controllers
Normal Started 29m kubelet Started container calico-kube-controllers
Warning BackOff 36s (x121 over 28m) kubelet Back-off restarting failed container

calicoctl log was uploaded here

Can you post the describe and logs from a calico-node pod please? i.e. the output from kubectl describe and kubectl logs.